Thursday, August 19, 2010

Took that post down. It was too hurtfully honest, and I was pretty affected by the cough medicine. The drowsy feeling sucks.

I'll rewrite it when I'm in a better state, without trying to take away anything I want to say (even if it's negative).

It's a post for Day 4 about my sibling.


Wrote alot in my diary today and that cleared up alot questions in my head. I'm fine living like that and it isn't bottling up, I'm just treating my diary as a friend I'll share my deepest and darkest secrets with. Or thoughts that involve other people so I can't post them up here. I wouldn't mind sharing them with someone who understands though, just as long as they don't feel obliged to give me advice. Conversations turn awkward this way.

I'd rather have everything figured out by myself and share them with someone later on. Unless there's someone who thinks EXACTLY like me and is able to voice them out. Understanding what someone says is actually different from understanding a person completely.

No comments: